IFTTA North America
THE NORTH AMERICAN IFTTA’S SECTION
Objectives of the North American IFTTA section:
- Promotion and continuation, on a regional basis throughout North America, of the objectives of IFTTA international.
- Exchange of regional discussion, education, and collegiality among North American members.
- Promote regional and country conferences within the concepts of the IFTTA framework.
- Facilitate and work with local and national tourism authorities and organizations within North America.
- Promote and assist with training and educational programs in tourism law.
- Continue IFTTA’s efforts and objectives in the establishment of Alternative Dispute Resolution in travel and tourism matters.
- Establish an annual IFTTA North American conference.
North American countries:
Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Canada, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Greenland, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, United States.
The first Regional Meeting of IFTTA North America was held on November 18 and 19, 2010 in Fort Lauderdale. Attending were dozen members or prospective members from the United States and Canada.
The same venue was used for the second such conference, held in February 22, 2013.
Third Conference took place also in Fort Lauderdale in early March 2014.
Fourth Conference took place also in Fort Lauderdale in March 2015.
Fifth Conference took place also in Fort Lauderdale in March 2016.
You can find all the conference materials from the members page.
There is no separate or additional fee required for membership in the North American section of IFTTA. To join the international organization, click here.
For information on the North American section and its activities, please contact Doug Crozier; for his co-ordinates, click here.